For some reason a bird speaking Japanese is mildly off putting.
> Literal translation
Bird:” ‘Uhm Hello, this is the Ono family.”
Bird: “What’s wrong?”
Owner: “Abe-chan, you’re a little too early. Once the phone’s picked up, then properly say hello.”
Bird: “Okay, understood.”
Owner: “Do you really understand? I’m counting on you. Hello, this is the Ono family residence in Gifu.”]
Bird: “Okay, I understand!”
Owner: “Got it.”
> That’s clearly some sort of Pokemon.
The real Larry Summers called the film’s portrayal of his meeting with the Winkelvoss twins “fairly accurate”. He went on to say “I’ve heard it said that I can be arrogant. If that’s true, I surely was on that occasion. One of the things you learn as a college president is that if an undergraduate is wearing a tie and jacket on Thursday afternoon at three o’clock, there are two possibilities. One is that they’re looking for a job and have an interview; the other is that they are an asshole. This was the latter case. Rarely, have I encountered such swagger, and I tried to respond in kind.”
- Trivia from The Social Network IMDB
Bottle Rocket (1996)
The Royal Tenenbaums (2001)
The Darjeeling Limited (2007)
Fantastic Mr.Fox (2009)
Moonrise Kingdom (2012)
The Grand Budapest Hotel (2014)
[I made this for purely scientific reasons]
sad girl crush - a playlist for when you don’t know if she likes you back & you are sad. (all female artists, female pronouns in most songs, (neutral pronouns in the rest) several out lgbt artists)
track listing: counting stars - angel haze / teenage dirtbag - mary lambert / let her go - arden cho / te amo - rihanna / summertime sadness - angel haze / sweater weather - kina grannis / i could be - kyla la grange / jenny - lily sevin / take her from you - dev
1. Don’t try to piss quietly. Nobody in a public restroom thinks you’re knitting in your stall. They came to piss, just like you. And if you have to take a dump, do it. Get over your fear of public toilets. It’ll make life a lot easier.
2. Masturbate. Masturbate a lot. Talk about it with your friends. You’ve got the right to make yourself feel good and brag about it just like all the boys with extra large kleenex packages on their desks.
3. If you want the large fries, get the large fries. Hunger and appetite are nothing to be ashamed of, just human. Don’t ever feel guilty for eating in front of others. You need to nourish your body to stay alive. We all do.
4. Laugh as loud as you have to, no matter if you snort or gasp or literally scream.
5. Fart when you have to.
6. Always remember you weren’t born to visually please others. Forget the phrase “what if they think it’s ugly”. If you think it’s lovely, it is lovely. You wanna wear it, wear it!
7. Speak your mind! You can learn to do so without insulting others or shoving your opinion down other people’s throats.
|—||Seven Simple Ways To Free Yourself, from girl to girl (via notcapableoflove)|