Introverts, in contrast, may have strong social skills and enjoy parties and business meetings, but after a while wish they were home in their pajamas. They prefer to devote their social energies to close friends, colleagues, and family. They listen more than they talk, think before they speak, and often feel as if they express themselves better in writing than in conversation. They tend to dislike conflict. Many have a horror of small talk, but enjoy deep discussions.
The reason I missed The Day of The Doctor last night.
it was so scary- Friday night after Catching Fire, my roommate and I went up to the NBC studios around midnight, and sat around until 7 am, when they handed out standby tickets. We had to get back to 30 Rock by 10:30 on Saturday night and wait forever for them to determine how many standby seats were open (Apparently it can be as few as 2 or as many as 100, you never know until it’s showtime.), and even then you aren’t sure you’re in until you’re actually sitting in a seat. We got up the elevator practically hyperventilating, and we were two of the last four people they let in ;A;;;;;
It was so worth it to see SNL live, but now I have to exile myself from tumblr until I can watch TDOD later! Spoilers everywhere!
- accept that no pun is actually Good, but that the true nature of a good pun is to be so terrible that it becomes good.
- say every pun that occurs to you. i’m so serious about this, sometimes the most well received puns will be ones you considered not saying.
- ALWAYS laugh at your own puns, even if nobody else is. (especially if nobody else is.)
- know that you are hilarious. puns are a limitless resource and you have taken it as your duty to bring this gift to humanity. you are a hero.
when you keep starting your sentence over and over again because no one is paying attention to you
- Do you usually sleep with your closet door open or closed? Closed, I can’t take the sliver of light.
- Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels? If they smell nice. I usually take the lotion.
- Where is your next vacation? Weekend in Vermont, hopefully in December.
- Who do you think reads these? People who want to procrastinate as badly as I do.
- Do you have a calendar in your room? Yes! It’s the “Sheep of Ireland” 2013
- What’s your plan for the day? Finish commissions, watch an episode of Elementary, visit Olivia and Astrid, hang out with Maddy, catch up on S4 of Downton Abbey.
- Are you reading any books right now? I’m currently in the middle of both Good Omens and A Clash of Kings- Also re-reading Frankenstein for class.
- Do you ever count your steps when you walk? When I walk on a floor with a discernible pattern, like school hallway tiles, I often count how many it takes before the pattern repeats.
- Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing? Yeah.
- Do you chew your pens and pencils? No.
- What is your “Song of the Week”? Ahh, I have a different song every day!! Friday was definitely “Roar” by Katy Perry, for the sheer number of times I heard it outside in Times Square while waiting for Benedict at GMA. Saturday/Sunday probably “Ride” by Lana Del Rey, and today is “Who Are You Really” by Mikky Ekko
- Is it okay for guys to wear pink? Fo sho.
- Do you still watch cartoons? I don’t have a TV at school, but when i’m at home and they’re on I do it all the time. I also see a bunch every week in animation class. I really think the world needs more all-ages cartoon entertainment, I really enjoy adventure time and the CN re-runs when they’re on. I miss cartoon cartoon fridays haha
- What do you drink with dinner? Water, usually with like 1/5 juice or lemonade thrown in for flavor. In the school dining hall they usually have some sort of fruit water (like, water with the fruit sitting in it for flavor) and I love that.
- What do you dip Chicken Nuggets in? Usually ketchup, but if i’m at McDonalds I get the buffalo dipping sauce.
- What is your favorite food/cuisine? Too many to count… You can’t really go wrong with greek food, though.
- What movies could you watch over and over and still love? Ratatouille, The Social Network, any of the HP films, Beauty and The Beast, almost anything by Pixar, actually.
- When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? I just wrote one to Yentl a few weeks ago, have to get around to sending it.
- Can you change the oil on a car? That’s a really funny joke.
- Best thing to eat for breakfast? French toast sandwich- you dip two slices of bread in the batter, cook them a little, put a ton of cream cheese in the middle, cook the other sides and then make some fresh strawberry syrup to top it.
- What is your usual bedtime? There is no usual bedtime. Anywhere between 12am and 4am.
- Are you lazy? Up until the moment it really matters. I procrastinate.
- Afraid of heights? I don’t really have a phobia, just a healthy discomfort, haha-
- Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? Too many to list, but the most eccentric one was definitely Orthodontist.
- Hot tea or cold tea: Hot
- Tea or coffee? Depends on my mood… Usually tea.
- Can you swim well? Well enough, but not like, competitively good.
- Can you hold your breath w/o manually holding your nose? Yes
- Who do you want to see right now? All of my friends. I miss them a lot D: Also all of my high school teachers, whom I miss a lot too. I want to see my aunts and my grandparents and a ton of people. Luckily I’m home for the weekend so i’m going to see a bunch of them. I just miss high school.
Like when you first meet me, our conversation is going to be awkward no matter what because I wouldn’t have any idea what to talk about. It’s also worse when you’re cute. But if you wait a little I’ll get comfortable talking with you. Then I’ll start talking so much that it’ll annoy you. I really do talk a lot.