Who says you need to order carry out for fried rice?
- 1/2 Cup brown whole grain rice
- Onion, Diced
- Carrots, Diced
- 1 Egg
- Olive Oil
- Soy Sauce
- Steam Rice for 45 min, add a little bit of vinegar with the water to make sticky
- Dice veggies, throw into pan with oil
- Throw on rice and cake down
- Cook for 4-5 min on medium-high heat
- Flip/Mix Rice
- Cook for another 4-5 min
- Move the rice over for the scrambled egg, dice and mix as the egg cooks
- Throw on soy sauce, let simmer for ~30-45 seconds
- Eat :3
LET ME TELL YOU A THING IM THE BEST AT FRIED RICE! IM THE MOTHERFUCKING KING OF FRIED RICE!
*casually sprinkling some cinnamon on my applesauce*
*shit I fucked up shit I fucked upshitIfuckedup*
Step by Step Tutorial for Cronuts (you must click the link to get full recipe/tutorial)
It’s always more fun to DIY. Today, Julie Van Rosendaal from Dinner with Julie shows us how to make cronuts.
Yes, I made cronuts. I jumped on the bandwagon. Turns out, everyone’s right. I might pay $40 for one of these on the black market.
You must learn more about these cronuts! A cronut is a hybrid between a donut and a croissant and they’re the latest craze in the baking world! *****CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE!
Everyone knows drinking soda (soda pop) is absolutely terrible for the body. In my opinion one of the worst american food related habits we have.
Using Fresh fruit, having control of the amount of sugar used, is a great alternative for those of us who want to wean ourselves off commercial brand sodas, so DIY!
Student living got you down?
Check out these 18 amazing snacks that you can make in a cup in the microwave! Cheap and easy these are the perfect snacks!