I have so much castle learning to finish for physics today, but once I’m done I want to stream and color more of the Dynamite!lock thing ;w;
wish me luck-
Also, happy mother’s day!!!
- 1: Full name
- 2: Zodiac sign
- 3: 3 Fears
- 4: 3 things I love
- 5: 4 turns on
- 6: 4 turns off
- 7: My best friend
- 8: Sexual orientation
- 9: My best first date
- 10: How tall am I
- 11: What do I miss
- 12: What time were I born
- 13: Favourite color
- 14: Do I have a crush
- 15: Favourite quote
- 16: Favourite place
- 17: Favourite food
- 18: Do I use sarcasm
- 19: What am I listening to right now
- 20: First thing I notice in new person
- 21: Shoe size
- 22: Eye color
- 23: Hair color
- 24: Favourite style of clothing
- 25: Ever done a prank call?
- 26: What colour of underwear I'm wearing now?
- 27: Meaning behind my URL
- 28: Favourite movie
- 29: Favourite song
- 30: Favourite band
- 31: How I feel right now
- 32: Someone I love
- 33: My current relationship status
- 34: My relationship with my parents
- 35: Favourite holiday
- 36: Tattoos and piercing i have
- 37: Tattoos and piercing i want
- 38: The reason I joined Tumblr
- 39: Do I and my last ex hate each other?
- 40: Do I ever get “good morning” or “good night ” texts?
- 41: Have I ever kissed the last person you texted?
- 42: When did I last hold hands?
- 43: How long does it take me to get ready in the morning?
- 44: Have I shaved your legs in the past three days?
- 45: Where am I right now?
- 46: If I were drunk & can’t stand, who’s taking care of me?
- 47: Do I like my music loud or at a reasonable level?
- 48: Do I live with my Mom and Dad?
- 49: Am I excited for anything?
- 50: Do I have someone of the opposite sex I can tell everything to?
- 51: How often do I wear a fake smile?
- 52: When was the last time I hugged someone?
- 53: What if the last person I kissed was kissing someone else right in front of me?
- 54: Is there anyone I trust even though I should not?
- 55: What is something I disliked about today?
- 56: If I could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
- 57: What do I think about most?
- 58: What’s my strangest talent?
- 59: Do I have any strange phobias?
- 60: Do I prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
- 61: What was the last lie I told?
- 62: Do I perfer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
- 63: Do I believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
- 64: Do I believe in magic?
- 65: Do I believe in luck?
- 66: What's the weather like right now?
- 67: What was the last book I've read?
- 68: Do I like the smell of gasoline?
- 69: Do I have any nicknames?
- 70: What was the worst injury I've ever had?
- 71: Do I spend money or save it?
- 72: Can I touch my nose with a tounge?
- 73: Is there anything pink in 10 feets from me?
- 74: Favourite animal?
- 75: What was I doing last night at 12 AM?
- 76: What do I think is Satan’s last name is?
- 77: What’s a song that always makes me happy when I hear it?
- 78: How can you win my heart?
- 79: What would I want to be written on my tombstone?
- 80: What is my favorite word?
- 81: My top 5 blogs on tumblr
- 82: If the whole world were listening to me right now, what would I say?
- 83: Do I have any relatives in jail?
- 84: I accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow me with the super-power of my choice! What is that power?
- 85: What would be a question I’d be afraid to tell the truth on?
- 86: What is my current desktop picture?
- 87: Had sex?
- 88: Bought condoms?
- 89: Gotten pregnant?
- 90: Failed a class?
- 91: Kissed a boy?
- 92: Kissed a girl?
- 93: Have I ever kissed somebody in the rain?
- 94: Had job?
- 95: Left the house without my wallet?
- 96: Bullied someone on the internet?
- 97: Had sex in public?
- 98: Played on a sports team?
- 99: Smoked weed?
- 100: Did drugs?
- 101: Smoked cigarettes?
- 102: Drank alcohol?
- 103: Am I a vegetarian/vegan?
- 104: Been overweight?
- 105: Been underweight?
- 106: Been to a wedding?
- 107: Been on the computer for 5 hours straight?
- 108: Watched TV for 5 hours straight?
- 109: Been outside my home country?
- 110: Gotten my heart broken?
- 111: Been to a professional sports game?
- 112: Broken a bone?
- 113: Cut myself?
- 114: Been to prom?
- 115: Been in airplane?
- 116: Fly by helicopter?
- 117: What concerts have I been to?
- 118: Had a crush on someone of the same sex?
- 119: Learned another language?
- 120: Wore make up?
- 121: Lost my virginity before I was 18?
- 122: Had oral sex?
- 123: Dyed my hair?
- 124: Voted in a presidential election?
- 125: Rode in an ambulance?
- 126: Had a surgery?
- 127: Met someone famous?
- 128: Stalked someone on a social network?
- 129: Peed outside?
- 130: Been fishing?
- 131: Helped with charity?
- 132: Been rejected by a crush?
- 133: Broken a mirror?
- 134: What do I want for birthday?
- 135: How many kids do I want and what will be their names?
- 136: Was I named after anyone?
- 137: Do I like my handwriting?
- 138: What was my favourite toy as a child?
- 139: Favourite Tv Show?
- 140: Where do I want to live when older?
- 141: Play any musical instrument?
- 142: One of my scars, how did I get it?
- 143: Favourite pizza toping?
- 144: Am I afraid of the dark?
- 145: Am I afraid of heights?
- 146: Have I ever got caught sneaking out or doing anything bad?
- 147: Have I ever tried my hardest and then gotten disappointed in the end?
- 148: What I'm really bad at
- 149: What my greatest achievments are
- 150: The meanest thing somebody has ever said to me
- 151: What I'd do if I won in a lottery
- 152: What do I like about myself
- 153: My closest Tumblr friend
- 154: Something I fantasise about
- 155: Any question you'd like
I watercolored some Great Expectations for an English project ;w;
I like getting carried away with visual aides uguuu
So, the button maker works like a dream.
I made a little Martin as a tester.
Getting back into my nightlies.
I just really love Mark Gatiss.
I got a badge maker for christmas, so as soon as I can open a bank account for business (which should be in the next few weeks), i’m going to open up shop and start selling them.
Or at least offer them for sale I mean to say i’m selling implies people are buying and I don’t know how this is going to go yet.
The price’ll probably be in the ballpark of 2$ a badge plus shipping, unless there’s a big order in which case I could make deals.
I’ve already drawn up a set of Hobbit designs, and I plan on doing some Victorian!BBC Sherlock, and a Doctor Who set.
I want to know if anyone out there has suggestions, like for a specific character from anything (I mean anything. You’d be surprised by what I’ve read/watched that I don’t blog about much here.) I’d be happy to consider.
Or even suggestions for a whole set. I’m considering doing Harry Potter and maybe some other things in the future, after I get the first batches done up.
Please leave a reply (or askbox message) with anything you think up, even if you’re not sure if you ever plan on buying any. I just like ideas.
Posting to both fandom blog (littlenim.tumblr.com) and art blog (littlenimart.tumblr.com) so that everybody who follows me can see this.
“And that’s ten points to Gryffindor, though how Anderson managed to make that shot when his grip on the broom is blatantly wrong and his knee guards aren’t even on straight, I’m not sure-“
“And Moran’s racing off with the Quaffle after it’s thrown back into the game. How he can play is a miracle in itself, considering he has the strategic IQ of a flobberworm and Jim Moriarty is seated right in the middle row, obviously baited into watching by Moran’s promise of - I can’t seem to tell which sexual favor-“
“And there goes what’s-her-face the Gryffindor Chaser, honestly John, how you expect me to remember all your teammates, I’ll never understand, I only remember Anderson because he has unfortunately branded himself in my mind as the posterboy for idiocy - did you know he’s been shagging Ravenclaw Chaser Donovan on the side? - and oh, apparently what’s-her-face has scored. That’s ten points to Gryffindor, yes? I’ve never understood why I must input the scores myself, we’re magic, and can someone try and explain to me what the joy in this game is, anyway? What is the point of throwing the Quaffle around when the entire team could simply put their efforts into retrieving the Snitch? Of course that’s assuming the lot of you could even manage that with your collective intelligences, honestly-“
“I appreciate that you are frustrated, Professor Lestrade, but it’s hardly advisable to take it out on me. It isn’t my fault your wife left you, nor that Mycroft hasn’t paid you a lick of attention, though why anyone would be interested in the pompous, corpulent git, I’ve no-“
“Professor Lestrade, if you would release my brother, please. I do believe the Madame Hooper is rather tired of seeing his face in the hospital wing and he’s always much more abrasive when he feels his enormous ego has been slighted.”
Even though I think Sherlock is more suited to being a Quidditch commentator than player, in my personal headcanon he was relieved of that position due to his inability to stop throwing his own unpopular opinions into his commentary, and somehow coerced into trying out for seeker.
He’d certainly be good at noticing the snitch.
;w; nobody has ever written me a ficlet before, and this one is so good and perfect and lovely~
People are liking the ugly drawings but not replying with a request?
I can’t come up with these things by myself!
I’ll literally attempt anything I just want to procrastinate.
The first three people to reply to this will get a drawing of whatever/whoever they write in the reply box.
The fun part is that I will do the drawing with no reference in 60 seconds and it’ll be really laughably shitty.
If you want a particular screenshot from something describe it the best you can or send a link, if not i’ll just pick the weirdest looking one I can find.
come on don’t be chicken
nobody wants my ugly drawings?
i promise to make them extra super ugly