last one was a fail, here is fixed version
Elijah Wood in drag…
Every time I see this gifset I think it’s an actual woman and
last one was a fail, here is fixed version
Can we all take a moment to appreciate Sherlock talking with food in his mouth.
1.) If you could only eat at one restaurant the rest of your life which would it be?
Oh god what
this is the hardest question you could have asked me. I don’t want to steal my sister’s answer and say Blue Fin, but Blue Fin, because delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner.
2.) What is your favorite part of school?
My guidance counselor. She’s the best woman in the entire world, I love her and i’ll miss her more than anyone else in that building.
3.) What fictional character do you wish you could bring to life?
This is difficult as hell. I really want to say John Watson just because I love the hell out of that guy in every form, but I’d feel bad bringing him into the living plane without Sherlock. So i’ll say Samwise Gamgee. He’s the best. I’d just want to be his best friend for the rest of my days, because he’s such a great guy and pretty much one of the chiefest examples of loyalty/heart I can think of. So is John Watson. I can pretty much say definitively that I like characters who would make good best friends.
4.) What language would you like to be fluent in?
I’m in AP Spanish, so i’m decently fluent there. If I could pick another language that I don’t know, I’d say French.
5.) What would you title your autobiography?
The Bee Charmer.
It’s a sort of nickname my mom came up for me when I was a baby, due to an incident where she sat me down in the yard to play, and I picked a bee up out of the grass between my fingers, kind of held and observed it for a minute, and then put it back. It didn’t sting me, and I haven’t been stung by a single bee to this day. She told me from a young age that they liked me, and it kind of grew into a cycle, because, knowing this story, I liked them back, and i’m nice to them, and I just like to watch them and stuff. They’re cool.
6.) Quiet night in or wild night out?
Most of the time I’d prefer a quiet night in, with one or two friends at the most. Or just me alone, making art and watching movies.
7.) What is one movie/TV show/book/musical artist that you are or have been ashamed to like?
I always say that I don’t see the point of being ashamed of things you like, and I honestly try as hard as I can to put that into practice, because I feel like not being ashamed of something takes away the power of someone else to shame you with it.
But deep inside I harbor quite a bit of residual shame from my seventh grade naruto fangirl days, mostly because I drew some self-insert comics and wrote bad fanfic about the Akatsuki.
8.) Why did you join Tumblr? Are you regretting this decision?
I joined to post a piece of art I made for the DFCR (if you know what this stands for god bless you). It was an all night livestream event and at 3 am I drew a thing and thought it would be a good idea to post it.I realized that this place was a haven for online fandom and my little glee-obsessed heart could barely handle the realization. Next thing you know i’m deep in the throes of addiction, and I haven’t regretted a second of it.
9.) Warm slippers or bare feet?
Bare feet, more often than not.
10.) Are you content in this very moment?
Yes, I am. Life is good for me.
11.) *Old Gregg voice* Do ya love me?
1. If you walked into a room containing every celebrity you admire and you could only talk to one, no exceptions, who would it be?
um um um
I would pick someone who wouldn’t be too intimidating, though basically everyone would be intimidating to me…
I could answer this a million ways, but I would be lying if I didn’t say that the one thing I really want is to talk to Tim Burton. He just seems to be able to do it all, and I want a career like his someday. He’s known as a flmmaker, writer, designer, animator, artist, and all of his skills just combine to make this amazing, unmistakable style. I want to know his secrets.
2. What TV Show, film, book, and musical/play change your life?
Harry Potter basically made my life, and taught me as much as any teacher did when I was growing up.
Monty Python’s Flying circus irrevocably warped my sense of humor.
Glee was one of the factors that set me on pursuing what a lot of people see as an impractical dream.
Ratatouille kind of served the same purpose as Glee, Sherlock and Doctor Who. I think I walked into that movie for the first time wanting to be a chef (that was my goal for most of middle school) and walked out wanting to be an animator.
Sherlock made me realize that I want to be a filmmaker and a writer as much as I want to be an artist. It basically settled for me that I wanted to be an animator, because watching Sherlock gave me the realization that I wanted to create stories along with mood and beautiful images.
3. Would you rather have a conversation with an adult you don’t know or a peer you don’t know?
4. If you could be stuck in your home town for the rest of the life with your family living an ordinary life, or go to the place you’ve always wanted to live, doing what you love, but never see your family in person again, what would you do?
5. What sense would you have eliminated if you had to get rid of one? (Smell, sight, hearing, etc)
Smell, provided I could cheat nature and keep taste. If losing smell would eliminate taste but not vice-versa, I’d keep smell and eliminate taste.
6. Have you ever been in a newspaper?
7. How do you express yourself?
Drawing, playing music and writing.
8. Name one person who changed your life in 2012.
My guidance counselor.
9. When sad, would you rather be alone or talk?
Talk. If I don’t explain to someone what’s upsetting me it’ll only make me more upset. If I talk about it, I might get very upset for a few hours, but it’ll be a weight off my chest later.
10. What is number one on your life bucket list?
Make a movie/show that wins a major award.
11. If you couldn’t have the career you want, what would be your second choice?
If animation was out I’d be an illustrator.
Questions for my own victims:
1) List your name, quest and favorite color.
2) If you could keep a single fictional/mythical creature as a pet (anything from tribbles to dragons), what would it be?
3) What is your favorite song, and why do you love it?
4) What’s the weirdest ”stranger than fiction” thing that’s ever happened to you in real life?
5) If you could live anywhere on earth and not have to worry about missing your family (like they could teleport to visit you/travel wasn’t a problem), where would you? Get as specific as you want.
6) Which one of your favorite movies, in your opinion, has the best cinematography?
7) What’s your favorite fairy tale (like Grimm story, or any story you heard when you were little.)?
8) If you could have lunch/tea with one person you admire, who would it be?
9) Why do you admire the person you’d choose to have tea with?
10) What is the career you want to go into, and why do you want to do this with your life?
I tag singformedarling, buon-giorno-principessa (You two don’t have to come up with more questions afterwards), 40feetbelow, officerbutthole and grapefruitshampoo.