I walked away from the last great Time War. I marked the passing of the Time Lords. I saw the birth of the universe and I watched as time ran out, moment by moment until nothing remained. No time. No space. Just me. I’ve walked in universes where the laws of physics were devised by the mind of a madman. I’ve watched universes freeze and creations burn. I’ve seen things you wouldn’t believe.I have lost things you’ll never understand.And I know things. Secrets that must never be told. Knowledge that must never be spoken.Knowledge that will make parasite gods blaze.
tell her that if she’s patient, the days are coming that she’ll never forget. tell her she’ll go to see and fight pirates. she’ll fall in love with a man who will wait 2000 years to keep her safe. tell her she’ll give hope to the greatest painter who ever lived, and save a whale in outer space. tell her, this is the story of amelia pond. and this is how it ends.
You know the kiss
IT WAS AD-LIBBED
I feel like we’re going to get some weird news in five years and it’ll turn out that Matt, Karen and Arthur all flew off to Utah in secret to get Mormon-married.
Everything’s going to be fine.
Doctor Who Series 5: The Eleventh Hour
Seriously; Matt’s upset face is the most heartbreaking thing I’ve ever laid eyes upon.
It’s like the look a child gets when you’re trying to tell them their rabbit’s gone to heaven.
#There is something very young and vulnerable about the way he cries #Like he’s not trying to mask the tears or make them ”manly” #But they’re just there #And raw#Like his emotions #Matt Smith #is a phenomenal actor
this this THIS is my favorite thing about Matt Smith’s acting
it sounds awful but you can’t look at his crying or sad faces without feeling sad
As promised, here it is:
TheDetectiveandtheDoctors’ WHOLOCK GIVEAWAY! (Mostly Doctor Who, but a dash of Game of Thrones as well!)
ONE lucky winner will receive (Brand new) :
- One Doctor Who season of your choice! (Seasons 1-6)
- One Sherlock season of your choice! (Both seasons)
- A disappearing TARDIS mug, OR a TARDIS-shaped mug!
- Doctor Who: The Visual Dictionary (Featuring Eleven!)
- Exploding TARDIS tee (Your size, whatever it is!)
- Game of Thrones by George Martin, paperback edition!
- And an adorable mini TV keychain that lights up! JUST BECAUSE!
- Eternal friendship, if that’s okay? :3
1. You HAVE to be following me to win. Keep in mind I’ll check out EVERY SINGLE FOLLOWER’S BLOG and follow back if I enjoy their posts c:
2. Reblog as much as you want, but try not to spam your beautiful followers! <3
3. Likes don’t count, but hey, like it if you want! xD
4. I will ship anywhere in the world. Unless you’re from North Korea.
5. IT ALL ENDS OCTOBER 1st! So hurry hurry hurry! Good luck! I love all my perfect followers and this is dedicated to their pretty faces <3 :D